Why do I blog?

I'm nudged once again to rekindle this little blog.  It was created to serve as a public diary for those who call me Mom, Nana, or simply Cheryl.  Oh, how I wish there were blogs back in the day when my parents, grandparents and in-laws traveled their earthly journeys.   I know without a doubt had the technology been introduced to them in their younger days ~ they would have used it.  What joy it could have been to revisit their lives with technology ease.

I've been pondering all of my life changes in recent months ...

  • I'm so very thankful for God ~ My heavenly Father and Creator of ALL things including the beautiful universe, my loving family, and me.  I thank Him daily for loving me, guiding me, and His blessings and healing miracles in our family.
  • I'm so very thankful for Jesus ~ My comforter and teacher.  He understands the difficulties and evils of this world.  He continues to teach me the power and legacy of unconditional love.   I melt into His spiritual hugs of comfort and encouragement as I struggle each day in my attempts to walk like Him.
  • I'm so very thankful for the Holy Spirit ~ My holy advocate who pleads daily for mercy and grace for my soul's behalf in eternity.




1 Corinthians 13:13  ~
And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Memorial Tribute to Granny

2016 ~ Remember

It's been a while ...